I cannot party with the party-Seattle gang no more

Here's the thing: the Seattle party gangers are out of control, the upcoming two poems are for them, they're really wild, they're out and about until wee hours of the morning, they're taking way too many wild things into their body and some of them are very poor at handling and metabolizing those substances, way worse than other members of the group, but not aware of the fact and as a result suffering greatly. But they don't care, the boys don't want to grow up it appears, and the party won't stop, ever no matter the cost.

So I can't party with the gang anymore. N wanted to go and I did, but we left at 12.30, and thank god because I don't have it in me. Even if I go out to dance, I'm a rather boring dude with boring dreams and desires and plans for the future, and the sort of wild shit that I disapprove of that they're up to, nahhh no go homigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.