Can I ever eat Domino's and not write/talk about it? Who knows!

Every time I eat from Domino's it's gotta be a post here, somehow. At least one post, often it's multiple posts about my opinions on the pizza chain, things I like or dislike, and the directionality of my likes and dislikes. And other random trivia associated with their foods etcetera. Like the post from a bit earlier, where I talked about my discovery of the best way to heat Domino's pizzas.

Here's a more meta-commentary though: will there ever be a day where I will be able to take my Domino's pizza experience a bit more casually, and not make excessive comments or analysis of the matter, and let it pass by without much fanfare or incidence? Seems unlikely to be as I love it so much, but maybe if I'm busy enough and have enough meaty things to right about. Fat chance, aka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.