I feel a bit better, 3 eggs with veggie kofta rice lunch, long grooming sesh, several rounds of walks at Volunteer park, alternate rock concert, sandwiches with bruschetta for dinner, cleaning kitchen and writing [Sun 10]

 I was not feeling well the day before, because of the reasons of intense conversation, but this day I felt better, recovering with my emotions.

For lunch I had the TJ's veggie kofta rice, with 3 fried eggs on top.

Spent like three hours or so cleaning up my beard and shaving and tryina look nice.

Went to the Volunteer park for a walk, and took several rounds of it. There was an alternate-rock band, a scooby-doo-like music kind, and it was decent, nowhere as good as Kalimba for sure.

Had cheese and bread, and bread and bruschetta for dinner, and cleaned up the kitchen real good, hadn't cleaned it since N's arrival. 

Wrote a great deal of amount in the evening, almost got caught up in it's entirety which is great because I write this 8 days later, after the Boston trip.

I'd be going to Boston the following day and had to prepare for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.