Kathmandu momocha: a review

Friend N, who visited me during the week, and I went to Kathmandu Momocha, the new 'Nepali momo' place in South Lake Union on Thursday. Here's a review of sorts.

First, they don't offer in-person ordering, we had to go to grubhub and order dine-in, the most bizarre decision I've encountered. 

Second, the achaar tasted nothing like a momo ko achar I've ever had, not even in the worst restaurant ever.

Third, the momo was green-colored.

Fourth, the texture of the flour etc was more that of a bao than actually momo.

Fifth, the filling was awful.

Sixth, the best thing I could say about the vegan momo is that...I do agree that technically it would be correct to call it a momo, instead of calling it...a burger, or fries. So they get that one.

Seven, it was eighteen bucks after tips for ten pieces of nasty momos.

So how to I rate or review it? Is it fair?

Don't go to Kathmandu momocha, just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.