Out and about on Friday night

Yesterday I went to a bar with AyP, the hillside bar on E Olive Way. Okay bar, kinda deserted, mostly locals, and the vibe was confusing because the architecture of the place is terrible. It's designed to discourage people from talking to each other and meeting new people it feels like.

In any case I mostly complained about the whole situation from the weekend before and how I wasn't happy about the whole thing. And we talked about relationships, our ideal partners, and our preferences shaping our lives. It was nice to hang out to just complain though with AyP I've only ever complained and never actually let her speak or done other things. Maybe we should smoke up and chill sometime out on walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.