Six grocery trips in a goddamn day, that is crazy!

Yeah, that happened today! I went to six. freakin' grocery. stores! Isn't it crazy?!

Went to Trade Joe's in the morning, got a bunch of quick groceries. Then went to Whole Foods where I got the meati meat and cucumber and carrot. From there it was on to Daiso where I bought storage materials and a new standup stool. After that I went to Uwajimaya and picked up couple of packets of mapo tofu mix. It was then Target time, got high-fructose corn syrup, and a packet of sugar. From there I went to Ross's where I bought 30 bucks worth of shit I didn't need but it makes my apartment look nice and smell nice, so there's that.

I woulda come home and written while I did laundry in the background, but the hunger was so overpowering, and I did get a little tired with all the walking plus sleep this morning was terrible. So it's nice that things are going well, and it's okay if I didn't keep things too tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.