I salvaged the worst meal I've had in recent memory and turned it into a gosh darned meal

Friday night's meal was bad, it was the absolute worst. It was oily, the cheese congealed and then it broke, and it was in general a horrible meal. There was nothing to cut down on the oiliness. No sourness to cut down on the glomminess and the fat.

So today I sucked up and dumped a tonne of tomato sauce onto it. From the can. And then the powdered cheese that I made out of kefir. Plus a couple of spoonfuls of nutritional yeast.

And you know what? It was freaking yummy. I added like five slices of the long french bread I got from Tj's.  It soaked up the remainder of the oil, and the tomato sauce. And man the whole meal was one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had. Not that I eat pasta a lot, or cook it at all, but still. Kirkland's canned tomatoes are so good, and tuns out my powdered cheese is quite great as well!

So good times, great meal was had tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.