An explanation and not even a half-assed attempt.

This is a 'journal style' post that i cant force myself to write. The problem is that I've associated the format with one person among a groupchat, the groupchat to which I sent my most memorable 'journal post' too. It was real and i enjoyed making it. Things have crashed and burned and more importantly I really enjoyed writing and expressing that, so the total disinterest and rejection of the form hurt more than it should have. ouch.

SO I have to really make myself write this. Force the self into expressing using this structure. The content doesn't come easily as with everything. i can bullshit any 'top 20 reason why' list, no questions asked. For a piece of similar size and depth aka none, coming up with a journal style is so fuckin' crazy hard. Because everytime i put in that timestamp i think, huuh wonder what they would think of it etcetera.

 So here's something that I'm not  proud of writing im just producing this because writing needs to happen and there's absolutely nothing coming out of my hands and mind because its the fuckin' format it's hard to write in i've got a mental block it reminds me of bad shitty things makes me feel like a pile of shit that ate another pile of crap and then pooped out a large pile of manure made off all the fuckin' crapshitolaa.

Sorry. I gotta do this.


1.10pm

man what a party you should have come dude we're having a blast.

2.22pm

dude you're really done for you have no idea who we just met we're kilin it here, missin' you brah

4.07pm

i told the guys to tk it esy but man were so fuced up dude weve mised all the drinks nbody can see strtught anymore lol we have to stop drnking soon it's so soon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.