Insane lunch appetite, Aldi trip, long walking circuit, simple dinner [Thu 17]

Recovered from the sleep problems, skipped on the morning walk because of the occupied restroom situation. Wrote a bunch in the morning, felt quite good about it.

Had an insane hunger pang in the morning, didn't quite understand why I was hungry. Roommate BB was out during the time too, 11am in the morning, hungry and surprised himself too. Because they had overeaten and so had I the evening before, but none of our tummies were full, rather we were all famished.

So I toasted four slices of bread, made a nice omelette of two eggs, laid the hummus real thick on the slices of bread, and handfulls of shredded cheese on the remaining slices, sent back to the toaster to melt the cheese a little bit. The four slices of bread and two eggs, cheese, and hummus were at least a thousand calories and a few hundred more. Filled me up real good, made me feel good about everything.

The day was super duper busy work-wise, didn't get a free moment for myself. It was the most productive day I've been in all the times I've written about work here, didn't have a moment to breathe really. Felt really good, what a rush of adrenaline oof. I wish I could always be as motivated and as busy. The more productive and motivated I'm at work the better it feels. Pretty it didn't translate into me not being lazy about writing here.

After work I chilled about a bit, went on my longer walk, listening to podcasts, Walked to Aldi, bought four bars of chocolate [2 for me 2 for roomies] a packet of popcorn and five packs of rice. Completed my 'walking circuit' by coming back the way of the park, crossing across the bridge and walking through the boat launch area. Here's what I'll say about the walk: it was a lot shorter than I imagined, I should really raise expectations for myself for how much walking I can do.

Back home, I got a bowl of fruits, bananas, grapes and my ginger syrup with a tonne of feta cheese added to it. Tasted damn good. Watched like four episodes of Entourage, most of the later ones with roommate PK. We're quite tired of it by now nothing important ever happens which is why I wrote one of the critical pieces on the series. Went to bed at a little before 12, I think. Don't remember, because I'm two days late to the party but plan on making it now by writing five more posts at 12.55am. If I can get six posts out, I'll be behind by a day, and easily catch up on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.