Then came in the repair man

Prompt:
Write a 15-line poem using all 15 of the words in the word bank below.
OrangeTuxedoKangarooComputerWrap
YogurtBookCoffeeStaplePaper
GhostRonBeigeGreenCrunch
Source
 Orange you glad you found me,
Said the fancy Kangaroo rocking the tuxedo
Yes sir, I said
I'm here for the computer
Here to fix yours.   
  
Yes man, he said,
Come in what can I get
For thee?
Some yogurt or perhaps a cup of coffee?
  
Come on chat, hurry in
We've got to hurry, and call it a wrap
For as you well know good man
I'm running late for my book reading?

Is that right, I asked
We can schedule another meeting
If you are in such a crunch
No you silly boy sit here proper
And do your job
As I sign
All these pieces of paper
And staple them to the book.
That's what they'll be there for
Not for this elderly lonely mook.

I'm Ron by the way, he said,
As he handed me a cuppa' joe he'd just made
I write ghost and horror stories
Each of which will give you the heeby-jeebies

Oh do tell me one!

Here is the tale of the
computer repairman
Who drank the tea from an
insane old man
As he heard the story of his fate
His face turned from beige
to dark redt
What poor sap, that guy was
For his hands and legs
Turned Green
Even before
He could scream.

And such is the tale
Of the fabled nerdy male.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.