Minor project update: farming and brewing

I've written about this before, but i planted four packets. They were going very slow, so for two of them I put them above the heating mat I got a few days ago. And now they're rotting instead of growing. I've isolated them and put them away from the heat, and going to see how they'll progress for the next few days. What a bummer. I should have used water as thermal mass to control temperature anyway, it was foolish to think only keeping it over the mat would fix everything. At least the other bags, the remaining two are doing alright.


Kombucha is still brewing, it's getting more sour but I like it I've been drinking regularly these days the most I've drunk, ever. I may not have other shit in place right now, but oh boy my probiotics are poppin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.