Other random updates

 More random updates because the big post format is not working for me, and this weekend was actually quite busy with all the projects and the walking, for a change productive weekend hindered me from writing. I can work with that, the more productive I get, the more I escape from it by writing etcetera.

In a totally unexpected and thoroughly disappointing turn of events, I found the second pair of keys that were missing the only that was yet to be found. It was in one of the trousers I benched. So weird. Now I don't need to feel guilty about being careless or lazy at least. Just not careful enough in looking at the right places.

As I said in yesterday's post, my phone is borked. I asked a cellphone repair place how much it would be to fix it, they said $160 which was comical. Roommate BB has one of them mobile repair toolkit, if I can arrange a hair dryer somewhere...shouldn't be too hard I hope, and buy two cheap-ish items at home depot, I can be fixing my phone in less than 20 bucks. And if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out not like I was going to be fixing that goddamn phone anyway.

The other crap implication of the phone breaking is I've turned and twisted my macos wires so much, they're broken, so ordered a new set of wires, using roommate PK's wires for today's workday.

Took the day off yesterday the tuesday and oh man what a relaxing time it was. Don't fully understand why I didn't write much today, it was the stress of having to abandon a phone I guess, but I'm back in my form now. Old phone old memories etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.