Happy 2000 posts my dear blog!

As lame milestone posts go, this is an important interesting one. Something worth celebrating, at least a little bit.

This is the 2003'rd post I've made in this blog. After giving up pretty much completely in 2018 I came back like a phoenix and broke record after record, going for not just the largest number of posts per year, but over the last two years I've written more posts than every year preceding that combined! And I'm on track for this year to write more posts than every year combined. It is quite a feat for someone like me who has trouble getting motivated to do anything, so congratulations me!

Whoop de do daah!

Also, I'll take this opportunity to mention that while all the posts for the 'continued fiction' -- adding bits and pieces to my novel-writing attempts -- won't be posted here, because a lot of it involves planning and other logistical work, I'm counting that as a 'job' for every day now, even if it's not a lot of work. So consider every day to be a 5-post day even though I'm only publishing 4 articles daily because the fifth one is going in the planning word-docs and the excel spreadsheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.