Restful Saturday, ample writing, intense walking shopping and exploration [Sat 12]

Got up after one of the most restful sleeps at about 10 in the morning. Ambled about, checked out youtubes and everything else, phone was being problematic with charging so waited for a couple of hours to get it working. Checked up on the backroom projects they're coming up nice, nothing concerning to worry about yet.

For breakfast I had the leftover of the sandwich from last evening, the eggplant parmesan. Serious talk, it was a solid meal for me, and it was maybe a fifth of the original sandwich at most, which means the sandwich would have lasted me for five meals and not two if I had not been in one of my unbelievably insane hunger pangs.

Watched some tv, got on with a few episodes of Entourage, it's not great most certainly not addictive but something to see, the first few seasons are petty great though. Talked to people at work in a public chatroom [at work] and they said it's a fine show that went on for too long. Don't have anything to disagree there.

Wrote a bunch throughout the day, cleaned up the place, and must have done something cool until 4 in the evening, because besides the four or five posts here, I don't remember doing much. Oh yeah showered and shaved, I'm old enough at this point that I need to be shaving once or twice every week it's a bummer because I do not enjoy the rite.

In the evening decided to go on a long walk, walked all the way on the bikepath to assembly, wanted to check TJ's out the line was far too long for just a drop-in. Spent a good half-hour or so, maybe even longer at TJMaxx/homegoods. Got to home depot where I bought a rubber hose, 3/8 diameter, for brewing purposes. Apparently 'professional' folks don't just pour liquid from one container to the other but siphon it out, there's several advantages to it they say.

From Home Depot walked across the bridge to the other side of the Mystic river, cut across the park, and ended up in front of Aldi. Walked to wegman's from there, did a quick groceries trip and came back. I have a new philosophy with groceries from now on. I'm not just gonna buy things and figure out what I'll do with them later, instead I'll buy things only when I know what I want to do with them. Spent a long time shopping, came back unpacked. Made a nice indomie noodle, the same flavor TD had got me from singapore by way of amsterdam it was so amusing what a satisfying meal it was. Watched a little tv, wrote a bunch in the evening, and slept at 11.30 because  I want to start setting proper habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.