It's cold really quite early this year and yes I'm pissed, I've every right to, so stop telling me what to think and just go on buddy

Shit, should have made the title shorter i dunno, nothing else to say.

Climate change is real people, mid-september was never so cold, in the fourties already, we've been wearing jackets inside our apartment. Mornings are not just chilly, they're cold cold, it's getting difficult to get up. I don't know how I'm going to manage my morning walks, as if I needed yet another excuse to skip on those eh.

This means my kimchi has been out fermenting for four days now instead of the recommended two because it won't get sour, and the banana wine that should have been vigorously producing co2 is now dying so slow nothing happening. And my planties, or dear dear farming project for which I have been excited for the past six months, barely growing I haven't even planted the seedlings into plants, so long is the wait. It's painful disappointing, discouraging, the lack of sunlight is dispiriting and depressing dear gods why have you done this to us, forsaken forgotten abandoned left us to die in the misery oh the cold the pain and the SADness ahh, how do we keep on our straight heads what do we do as if the pandemic was not enough huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.