Slow, gloomy day [Thu 10]

Got up late because went to bed at 3am the previous night. Could have gotten early but it was gloomy the entire day, it rained too, and didn't get to go on a walk the entire time because of the rain. The stupid rain is going to screw over my healthy outings plan, I should just get an umbrella and have it be over with.

Felt unmotivated, my head hurt, at work I attended like six meetings which did make me feel productive, but has attending meetings ever been productive, like ever. Didn't even write anything in the evening because didn't feel like it, it could also be related with the fact that the extreme low levels of motivation forced me to do yoghurt-and-fruits for dinner and skip lunch entirely, so the hunger may have played a big part in my low energy levels.

Since I didn't do anything remarkable, had nothing good to take pictures of, so took a selfie and a couple of shots of the room before going to sleep. Didn't feel good or productive, felt awful about myself for not writing or reading. I need to have an 'office' for myself, somewhere I can go to get productive writing and reading or even work done. Staying in my room all day long to sleep as well as work has been terrible for my motivation and productivity.

Speaking of which, I'm considering going to wegmans just to do work. Their cafe has proper socially-distanced tables, and the indoors space is too wide open for one to worry about any sort of infection or diseases. And they have good food. It may not be the worst idea in the world to just set up myself there and go along with my day. Obviously would have to buy something there, that shouldn't be a big deal though if I'm doing this just once a week, or getting the daily groceries there anyway. Obviously would need to eat lunch there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.