Oats brunch, long walk, potatoes and beans as heavy lunch, the show, early to bed [Mon 21]

 Slow workday, lots of meetings

Don't remember why I didn't go for the morning walk. I think I was too cold to get out of the bed and the cold was piercing through my blanket. I need to be warmer in the winter or all my plans will go to hell.

Had a heavy oats with PB, dried strawberry, dried cherries, milk nuts and bananas for breakfast. Turned into brunch because I couldn't eat for a long time.

After work went for an hour-and-half of walk, to the crossing, on to the other town and back in. So refreshing, those walks are the only thing giving me sanity right now, I need to do them in the mornings too, instead of waking up the last thing in the morning, absolutely before work. both the roommies go for morning walks it's only I who don't.

The roommates had made burger, potatoes and green veggie for dinner, I microwaved and roasted two potatoes in our toaster oven. Right as it was about to be done, I dumped in a bunch of our shredded cheese on top of the potatoes.

Separately i cut half a red onion, dumped a can of cleaned black beans, garlic, a lot of spices, feta and salt to make a beany...additive. Dumped it on the sides of the potatoes, and has potatoes and beans. Garlic were also put on with the tomatoes. I didn't imagine I'd be able to finish it all but I did make it through most of it which was a massive display of feat.

After dinner, and during it we watched several more episodes of Entourage, roommate BB and I are both hooked I've been doing a lot better than he has. Came to my house after 2.5 hours of the show, wrote a bit and went to bed at 12. Slept pretty soundly, didn't feel too cold or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.