Medford Sq walk, eap visit, crappy eggplant parm, presidential debates [Tue 29]

I'm writing this four days after the fact and massively backdating it because shame shame I've not been on top of my shit.

Wanted to get up early because I'd told SS I'd be over but that didn't work out thanks to staying up till 4m, got up quite very late. Jumped straight to work. Lots of meetings and working sessions so that way it was productive.

During the lunch hour, went on a walk. Went all the way to Medford Square, thought I dropped something, everything was good and fine. My plan was to go there early in the morning and get me some breakfast, but that plan didn't work out, such a joke. On my way back dropped by the japanese market to see if they had any natto, didn't see any and was in a bit of a rush to ask or search so hurried back home.

Had a 45-minute conversation with an eap person that I'm talking to now about motivation and how I can get more shit done more productively. The conversation was good, unclear if I'm going to actually get anything out of it, but I'm glad I'm doing that. Now I have one person guiding me on my finances and another on my motivation issues, both weekly. Already feel like a rich person haaah.

Felt so tired and hungry for dinner, remember I slept for only 3 hours and the day was busy, couldn't nap much if any. And the food situation was terrible since I was out of all the groceries. So I tried getting something from the Italian Bakery next to us but they were closed, so I ordered my classic eggplant parm subs from Alex's, which is a convenience store. It's stupid but I waited in the wrong place for ten minutes before realizing that. The sub was cheap and it showed. I had digestive issues after eating it, and it was not tasty enough to still go for it. Not ordering from there again, I'd rather eat ramen instead.

Roommate PK's friend A, I and NB were over to watch the presidential debates. We talked a bunch, I came into my room because I wanted to not hear anything, and after it was over talked again. A has an aquarium which I'm jealous of, and he's also grown very skinny. A little worried, he said he was fine. He sent me photo of his aquarium the next morning, he's getting a pet shrimp as a pet for his goldfish.

Slept at 11/12, at some time, still not feeling great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.