Trip to haymarket, groceries, productive writing, plotting novels [Sat 5]


Got up at 9, watched a bunch of youtubes, looked up research material for my various projects.

Watched S's poetry recitation, and everyone else's between 11 and 12. She was really excited and impressed with everything and wanted to do more. Should I start writing poems too? Hmm.

Cooked a bunch of things, among them a very large 3-egg omelette with two handfuls of cheese, onion and texas-pete hot sauce. Sort of like my favourite sandwich at the sandwich shop below my work without the bread. It was so satisfying. Ate a slice of bread dipped in cheese sauce. Discovered many hours later the cheese sauce was effed and it effed me for the rest of the day.

Wrote a bunch of posts, took the bus to Sullivan, and the train to haymarket. Haymarket is really happening these days, the restaurants have full outside seating and aren't doing as bad as I was afraid. Bought a lot of fruits. I was a little disappointed at the offerings...don't think I'll every buy something I intend to eat directly there, but it's a good place to do cheap shopping for projects and experimentation.

Got back home, watched some tv with ND, napped for two hours, tried to fix my upset stomach, wrote a lot more. Talked to friends, and basically did research on writing novels, creating unique characters and techniques to give life to your characters so readers can distinguish them from others.

Thought about the kathmandu storyline, came up with ten characters, need to put it down on paper before I forget everything. Revised the snowflake method and decided I want to get more seriously into novel writing. Went to bed at 2.20 am, because I was so excited to think about being able to work on my novel again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.