Cooking energy on the up and up

Because of the realization that I might be a proper diabetic now, the fact that there's four different kind of veggies in my fridge that are on the verge of going bad if I don't cook them within a day or two, the spices in my rack are also rapidly losing potency on account of their lifetime being measurable in lower multiples of half-decade, and the purchased (and handed-over) beans occupying most of the drawers in my kitchen, I've come to this realization: the easiest way to deal with all of these related matters is to start cooking, and cook aggressively so I finish them as quick as possible. The food will be experimental, and it'll all get tiring after a while, for sure, but on the other hand I won't have to go hungry and spend hours and hours scrounging for food or hoping something works out.

Also the major heatwave season is over and the temperatures are a lot more bearable during the day, though the evenings appear to have not improved particularly.

Which is why I've been cooking so much lately, and the trend is only on the up and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.