It's a small world, right? On meeting people from back in the day

This will be a short one, as I'm dividing events of one day, the Rainier Hike into at least three posts, possibly upto five including the journal from the day.

So it's a small world, no? We were on the Rainier Hike, Sk and I, and joined this group of 4 people going our way, talked to them for a couple of hours, and guess what, one of them turned out to be somebody I had known from my KCM days way back! And that we shared like several dozen really good friends and acquaintances. And that they remembered me, and I them? Crazy, no?

So yeah, what were the chances that would have happened, and aren't we glad I find myself in this specific situation? So glad things turned out the way they did! More people to talk to and hang with! Specially now that the old gang is almost...gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.