Having trouble writing because it's a bit much

Haven't written much, or anything since last Friday -- and it's Wednesday afternoon now. The reason, well one of the reasons anyways is that the difference between four posts a day and five daily is quite a bit, and the twenty five percent increase in daily commitment adds up to quite a few posts specially when one doesn't post on the weekends. Yeah the weekends are becoming a problem once more for my posting timetable. And also because there's the project 240, a long list of projects I need to get caught up to, weekly socializing plus funteresting things to do and I'm always left playing catch-up.

The only way to motivate myself is bribery. As in, today I've committed to buying myself pizza for dinner if I can get covered up for the weekend as well as the daily posts. Also need to fix the HSA situation. These things add up and up and up, until it gets tricky tricky and nigh-impossible to get it all done.

Right, anyway, on goes the work, ten posts now, five later, and tap tap tap, done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.