Those damn sticky hooks from Temu won't hold at all and I'm mad

The temu wall hooks are terrible. Sure they were cheap, but the ones I bought to hold the caps, and the broom have all failed. The smaller green ones meant to guide the pothos vines to the walls are working marginally better, but every so often they're falling down and I need to put them back in. The only saving grace is that they do go back on once pushed in and don't lose their stickyness, but it's unclear if that permanently fixes the matter. In the future I'm a lottt less likely to buy from the crap site, unless I'm really really sure they work.

Still need to test the sticky velcro ones, and dear gods please don't have them be as bad as the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.