Mung bean soup for brinner, multiple rounds of volunteer-interlaken park walk with sk and the doggo, early to bed for the hike [Fri 4]

 Had mung bean soup for brunch-dinner, it was so freaking heavy man, and I've been having it since, but it's not an everyday meal, not with all the fat and sugar in there. And even the mung bean is quite heavy somehow. It's definitely more on the dessert side than the main course one.

In the evening SK and the doggo and I went to Volunteer and Interlaken parks, took three rounds of the park and played ball with the doggie, who lost her ball right out of her mouth, but then found another one to play around with randomly.

Got home, relaxed, listened to a bunch of podcasts, and went to bed early, because I'd be getting up at 4.30 in the morning for the Rainier Hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.