The most fun I've had day-dancing: dancing in the park with old people earlier today

This title I wrote originally last Thursday and now it's the following Wednesday. On the upside, the memory that originally made me want to write this topic has been cherished and talked about so much, it's already become one of them milestones of my Seattle stay.

So right, I was on a walk in Volunteer park, and realized there was a concert on. Worth staying for a couple of minutes, I figured, and sat down. And down I sat for the next three hours. The music was by Kalimba, an earth Fire wind tribute band, and Leroy and his only friends, which is also a disco-inspired band. They were phenomenal. I was bopping and shaking and tapping, it was wonderful.

And towards the end, everybody stood up and danced, and so did I. Went in front of the stage and danced with everybody else, like it was a real, proper concert and not just a band playing in the background at the picnic park. It was wild good times! All the old people who originally loved disco music were so passionate about it and jumped around happy and careless bout the matters of the world. I felt inspired and let my defenses down, and danced to my heart's content as well.

It was hella inspirational, relaxing, and just chill.

A superbly memorable day in Seattle, if there was ever one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.