Questions you should have asked before working for the company named after a letter of the alphabet

Will I actually ever get paid?

Does anybody know what I'll be doing on a daily basis there?

Does the company actually have  long-term vision or goals, or...?

Do we have anything more specific with corporate planning than 'own the libs'?

Is this all legal, because it sure doesn't feel that way!

Will I get jailed if I do this, because I've seen some of the recently former people found themselves in and I have no intentions to...

Who even short JFK?

How often might the app and/or the website be rebranded in the next six months?

How good are the changes my team will not have been fully-fired my the time I join?

Will I be made the head of engineering like, how does it feel?

Is it okay to meditate at work?

Where can I find the best sleeping mattresses for sleeping at work!

h, there's the other funny guy, so many funny people, riffing riffing all the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.