Rice and Japanese curry for lunch, daytime nap, interlaken-volunteer walk with Sk, call home, bhat curry sag for dinner, some writing, sleeping pretty late still [Tue 1]

 Had rice and japanese curry from the night before for lunch.

Took a short nap during the day, the lethargy is still there, the heat is insane, I do really need to find a way to escape the oppressive temperature.

In the afternoon went on Interlaken-Volunteer park with Sk and the doggo. We saw a group of Nepali girls near the donut talking and hanging out, people we'd not known of before.

Talked with folks from home in the evening.

For dinner I sauteed some bok choy and had it with rice and japanese curry. Filling.

Did some writing, but not enough to get all caught up, as much as I wanted anyway.

Went to bed on time, but slept a little after 12, still getting my sleep cycle in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.