Family and friend phone talks, pressed hot sandwiches, Trader Joe's trip, drink bottling, writing, curly noodles from TJ's dropped into a bowl [Wed 2]

I'm writing this at 10.40 in the evening, I should be in bed already yes, but ah well it's not like the madness outside is of help.

Talked with TD from Amsterdam and A from Nepal for a couple of hours during work.

Had pressed mozzarella-tomato-pesto sandwich, covered the slices in aluminum foil, and pressed hard with plates. It was pretty good, thugh it felt like something was missing. Should add more veggies into it in the future.

Wanted to go on a walk, and on a long trip, with the assumption I still had the 'free' orca card, but I couldn't find it. Disheartened, I didnt go for several hours. Eventually went to Trader Joe's for grocery shopping. Pretty standard drip, got milk, eggs, juice, potato tots, a pound-plus chocolate, oh and miso paste, bananas, and couple of small knicknacks.

Came home, bottled existing water kefir batches with juices, so now I have seven bottles of kefir-juice mixture being carbonated, will put them in the fridge in a couple of days.

Watched youtube for a few hours, so hot and felt useless.

Wrote like 12 posts on this blog.

For dinner... I discovered couple of packets of curly noodles from TJ's. I boiled one up, meant to be dry noodles. On a large bowl I mixed up a bunch of spices and veggies, and an egg plus butter, ready to dump the noodle. After the noodles boiled in ...12 minutes, dumped the noodles and ate half of the bowl. Half of the bowl remains, it's fine, don't mind too much.

I should go to bed now, but maybe try to get walking out of the way. But better sleep now and have sleep in order, though I'm afraid I won't feel asleep anyway so what's the point. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.