The mung bean pudding dessert is being made, and insanely good

This will be short, not much meat and potatoes to this.

I made the mung bean dessert I've been planning for the last couple of weeks, earlier this evening. As in an hour ago. It's still cooling down. Beans oversoaked for a day, and I should have cooked them for shorter than 30 minutes that I did in boiling water, so now they're kinda' powdery, but the addition of so much coconut milk and brown sugar plus cloves and the small things red spices made it just...Heavenly. It's like, out of this world. And I did something ridiculous, I let it overcook, so it started scorching and caramelizing, had to add water to it so it was more like a soup and not a solid gelatinous mess.

Excited to try it tomorrow. Afraid it's a bit gritty due to broken down mung, but otherwise, this gunna be so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.