Productive at work, bedroom cleaning, leftover noodles for lunch, two long calls with family and friend, walk to the park, most amazing dance party and concert, dance dance, volunteer walk, roti-tarkari dinner, mung bean dessert made, evening writing [Thu 3]

 I'm writing this at 11.57 of the same day. I shoulda' gone to bed way earlier, but it was a fantastic fuckin' day and tomorrow's Friday so okay to take it easy.

Was decently productive at work, not outrageously so.

Had the leftover lunch ala Asian style carbonara from the night before with the noodles. Actually it tasted better than it did last night. Something weird going on there, huh?

Finally got around to cleaning my bedroom, it's like a normal person'a now, and I'm not ashamed to bring anybody home and can show them my bedroom proudly. My workstation has also been setup, and it's nice too. Well done, me!

Talked to ED for 1.5 hours, and friend N from Philly for 1 hour. Man, these days social calls have been lasting so long, and I feel super good about this, though is it because they feel bad for me? Who even knows?!?

In the evening went to walk in the park to Volunteer, saw there was a show going on, one of them summer concerts. It was kalimba, which is earth, wind, fire tribute band. So freakin' good. I was boppin' and dancing for two hours, it was one of the most exciting, fun, outdoor concerns, I danced with all the old folks, and the level of chillness I had was almost...trance-like. Disco needs to make a comeback.

After the show ended, took two rounds o the park and got my 10k steps out.

Walked home, started making the mung beans pudding. Then made roti-tarkari (leftover curry) for dinner, and had it with achar. Big dab of butter between roti and tarkari. Yum yum yum.

Tried the pudding, pretty good!

Was listening to the smartless podcast during this time at home, and writing in here. But because I was not focused, the creative work didn't get done.

So here I am at 12.02 in the morning, finally done for the night, one post short for the day. Going to brush and sleep now, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.