Type 2 Diabetes is getting closer

I'm writing this right after the mung bean dessert post, because it's becoming increasingly clearer to me that I'm rapidly escalating from the pre-diabetic stage of my journey into the proper diabetes phase because I feel my eyes bulging and legs extra heavy after I eat something super duper sweat. And a lack of food basically shuts down my system, making the difference between 'yay I can rule the world' to 'ugh this sucks, everything sucks' a banana or even a health bar. Hunger and my sugar levels (along with other sugar-modulators I imagine) control my mood and overall health entirely. That's the smoking gun, obviously, but there's this desire to be unaware, ignorant of the full impact of the situation, and have fun for as much as I can. So not getting tested or diagnosis yet, not until I've had my good share of desserts. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.