Bhat and achar for lunch, kombucha bottling and chhyang ready, the most disgusting dinner ever, walk to Volunteer park, evening at the bar with Ay, back after midnight [Fri 1]

 It was Friday, and as has been standard for me for...ever, I didn't write, because it was Friday. I really really need to stop doing that.

Had bhat and achar for lunch. Bottled kombucha, cleaned my projects, set lots of rice ready to be cooked by soaking them, listened to a bunch of podcasts, and did some solid bit of reading in the afternoon.

Had the most disgusting dinner, with pasta nd pesto plus air fried veggies and cheddar. That got overheated so the pasta got disgustingly oily and congealed. It's so bad.

Went on a quick walk to the entrance of volunteer park late at night, then on to Hillside bar where Ay and i talked about friends, relationships, food dreams desires and families until midnight. Good times.

Got home late, read some, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.