First day back to office

First day back to office was exciting because it helped me define a clear timetable, forced me to clean up and act like a responsible adult early in the morning, and head out of the house at a good time of day. It was less than ideal because there wasn't anybody else in the entire building possibly that I recognized, worked there all by myself, on my laptop because the screen and other peripherals wouldn't connect to my macbook due to lack of dongles. All in all, it was a good personal experience, and I'd like to do it as often as possible if I can because it'll save me time, force me to be productive in the mornings, and generally force good ritual hygeine, in all meanings of the word. Hope this is kept up. I love the RTO mandate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.