Meati review: It's decent and pretty convincing, but insanely priceyyy

I bought the Meati breaded cutlet from Whole FOods market near to my place earlier today. It was outrageously expensive, 9 bucks for 2 pieces of cutlet. It was certainly way more expensive that anything I'd anticipated. Here's the review.

I cooked it according to the instructions on an air fryer. It's possible I might have overcooked slightly, because I needed to heat the mozzarella cheese on top. The texture was exactly that of chicken, it was way too much money for a bit of chicken they got almost perfectly. Would I try it again? Yes, for special situations if I could. If it got quite a bit cheaper though I could ee myself getting it a lot more often though.

Highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.