Morning trip to TJ's, leftover cleaning, bruschetta lunch, midday nap, whole foods and daiso in the rain, on to uwajimaya, waiting forever for the train, quick sugars at Target, ross shopping, train home, pee, yummiest of dinners, evening write [Sun 3]

I write this on the morning of the next day. Meant to get around to doing it yesterday, but it was so very late, and my body would just not put down the darned words. I had the time but not the energy and the motivation, so it's now.

In the morning I went to Trader Joe's for a basic grocery trip, breads and eggs and some simple veggies and fruits that were reasonably priced there.

Back home I cleaned up the kitchen once more, then had bruscetta and dip for lunch, napped for 30 minutes. It was raining outside but who the heck cares this is Seattle and it is my favourite weather I told myself, and walked to Daiso by way of Whole foods. Bought the meati meatless chicken plus some veggies there as well. Walked by Yessler way and man the change there has been amazing, there's no sketchy forest with homeless camps, it's parks and new housing development. It seems like good things can happen in Seattle, eventually, if people keep fighting for it.

Bought couple of interesting, mostly unnecessary things at Daiso, plus mapo tofu mix at Uwajimaya. Needed to go pee but no customer restrooms there. Waited for everr for the train, went to Target to buy HFCS and sugar. The line there was the longest I've seen for the store. On my way to the train station stopped by at Ross where I bought home improvement items. Had a shoe in my basket but decided to put it back since I didn't really need need it, and there's no reason to spend a lot of money if you don't have to.

Yet another long wait for the train as I held my pee so hard, then walk home, on the sidewalk I saw people making out hardcore something that's so rare to see in this country. Going to the restroom after getting home was immensely relaxing.

Made meati chicken for dinner. A bit overcooked but indistinguishable from real chicken. If the next one is perfectly cooked then I might consider buying it despite the insane price. Made pasta and sauce, by recovering the pasta from the day before. It was one of the best dinners I've made out of one of the worst dinners ever.

Wrote several posts before bed, tried really really hard to get a few more out, but my body absolutely rejected it. I slept in the living the as my eyes forced themselves shut in their attempt to not write. Woke up at 5 in the morning to go to my bedroom to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.