Skalka a review

Friend N, visitor from Philly, and I went to Skalka, the Georgian Khachapuri place for lunch on Friday afternoon. It's in downtown Seattle area. Quick review.

First, the price. 17ish bucks for the area for a meal for one is decently priced, particularly for an interesting international cuisine. Second,  the fact that I didn't have to tip or feel guilty about it, due to the automatic payment machine made the experience so much better. Third, I loved the confidence in the fact that they explicitly DO NOT have knives, proudly so, and tell you to eat with forks and your hand. fifth, the taste was pretty decent, the texture pretty good, the serving sizes insane. Like the entirety of that day all I had was the vegetarian khachapuri, and there was not an inch in my tummy for anything else. Sixth the toilet, loved it so clean and relaxing.

Seven out of seven stars, I'd very much like to go there again, now only if they had a wider variety of options for vegetarians, or vegans...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.