Can I have like this one fucking thing working for me, pls

I want this one thing, alright? Need it to work, not necessarily in my favor, just get out of the uncertainty and confusion, and have something happening. I have multiple backup plans for every situation, what I don't have is a plan if I keep getting hung up in this uncertain, unclear, anxiety-inducing situation where no course of action can be taken. It's not the unfavorable turn of events that is hurting me but the total lack of knowledge or control over what is happening and how things might go on. So it would be the worst of all options to vote for this scenario to continue, despite taking any action putting myself in not-great situation.

So, everyone, why don't you pray for me so that my present situation may unwound itself, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.