I am in Kathmandu

Surprise, surprise! Eh? Everybody has been massively, pleasantly surprised and they appear to be enjoying the act of surprise more than the actual presence I have in the place. Planned length of stay is... variable.
 

I was here like five months ago so its not like anything new has happened. Except oh there's a new restaurant at my family has started going to and is absolutely obsessed with, and oh more nice tea cafes have opened up in my neighbourhood.
 

What am a gonna do, how am I going to spend my days? That's also highly variable depending on how things go but I have very little planned. Last time I had plans and goals, now I have a heavy, hot rock in my tummy. The existence of the rock has been highly variable too.
 

What is even real anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.