I have been writing ridiculous volume on my kindle in Kathmandu

I have promised on quite a few occasions at this point how I won't be writing any more about the kindle-writing experience since there's nothing new to add any more, and a few days later/break yet another kindle-based milestone and back to the same old grind I get.

But like I've written a dozen posts for this blog on the plane, a dozen posts outside, and now a half-dozen posts from home plus two-dozen planned posts right now, which, if completed, gonna be a major massive accomplishment, one I'll write about again on this very blog. And not to brag but the nib of my pen is getting duller by the day thanks to my aggressive writing( oh but not the publishing part, yet) schedule.

Thing is, I can write while lazily sitting on the beanbag chair, while lounging on my bed( as I am doing currently), while talking to somebody, even while standing up. Doing So with a laptop is quite literally impossible.

Yeah, it's been good, at least the first few days of my writing experience in Nepal with my kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.