Full-on flight, peaceful & uneventful, good eats, much waiting, land and walk to a new hotel after quick negotiations, good night's sleep [Tue 24]

I've written the journal posts up to Nov 20 between yesterday and now, 5 more posts to go and lets just say I'm not having a good time remembering all the painful s hit. Makes me want to not write at all but ah well.

The entirety of this day was spent in the flight, nothing happened really, the one hour of transit at Doha was way more than enough. Did a surprising amount of reading and writing in the plane.

Landing, immigration and customs were shockingly smooth. I was out on the ring road 20 minutes after disembarking. It was at 2, walked to where my hotel was supposed to be, found a decent-looking place on the way, negotiated a really good price and moved in. Solid room, solid bathroom, what more can I ask for?

It was a good night's sleep, no jet lag or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.