I have never packed as tightly as this trip

I didn't carry check-in luggage for this Nepal trip and the clothes I put in the two backpacks would need to last me for almost 1.5 months of winter, in Kathmandu. It's impor­tant to specify the last part because Nepali winters are eternally cold, there's no place of warmth even inside one's place of abode. Which is why I packed like five sachets, all of them quite heavy, with me.

Which meant both my backpacks needed super duper packing and squishing skills. Took me about 15 minutes, each, to close both my backpacks. And the integrity of the zip of my bathroom pouch was compromised. It was more of the volume than the Weight, I have packed much heavier but never so big for the bag volume. In the end it worked out and that's all one can ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.