Five hours of viber calls to friends and family, walk to office post work, sad little party, reading and writing in the evening there, evening walk, chau chau dinner [Thu 19]

I talked to AK, TD and ED during the course of the day, the total calltime on Viber was five hours ish. Totally ineffective and inefficient at work but who cares about that anymore.

Napped for a couple of hours in the afternoon because my sleep cycle had been kinda fucked since I started eating in the evening (I wonderrrr if eating too late causes sleep issues, specially when you need to get up early)... and then walked over to my office, way after office hours, for a small party they had. It was well organized but nobody else I knew, so had a packet of popcorn and a can of diet soda. Since I wanted to make the most out of my trip, went up to my desk, with my kindle, read a couple of books, and walked home quite late in the evening.

Since I hadn't got my steps full yet, put my kindle at home, and went for a quick walk. Came back, cooked Shin Ramyun with two eggs, mushrooms, and a whole load of spices, and shared it with Sk too, and watched tv. Didn't like the episode of Black Mirror that was playing, it was about a demon who got this Indian girl to kill people. Soon it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.