Damn these Nepali hotels gettin' fancy!

When I traveled around Nepal the last time, I stayed at a couple of hotels which I haven't gotten around to writing ', so here's my general impression on the newer hotels in Nepal.

The hotels in Nepal, even medium priced ones( 2500 -6k for me) have raised the bar so freaking high! All woo-clad rooms, full ceiling mounted AC, nice bed dings, bathroom supplies& towels enough for 2 for two days, bidet and toilet papers, high water pressure in the shower, and most insanely of all because the first time I experienced this was at a Nepali hotel of all places, high-pressure rain shower! A rain shower is a ceiling-mounted for similar) shower mount flat panel that forces jets of water straight downwards( at high pressure) so it feels like you're in a thunderstorm. Oh and really good included breakfast. None of that bullshit continental breakfast, they have a full-on breakfast with eggs and sausage and potatoes and roti and fruits and Juices and freshly-brewed drinks. Oh and the hotel restaurants are pretty good too, they're not limited to indo-chinese, and so are other amenities, such as swimming 'pool, conference rooms, and solid customer-centric customer service.

I have been impressed by the state of Nepali hotels and cautiously dream of Nepali tourism industry killing ' in the regional hospitality market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.