Productive day at work, leftover lunch, yogurt snack, Domino's pizza for dinner, AKS comes, I go out and come back in way too early, sleeping far too late [Fri 20]

I'm writing this on Nov 20 on my Scribe, having written the posts for the 30 days that follow already. Phew! What a journey it has been, past month has been so fucking eventful. So much so that my pen nib might be wearing out soon, about 200 pages into writing staff.

Since it was basically the last day at work, I gave a 3- he training to the group on what I had been up to and things that would be needed to be done while I was out. Lunch was leftover rice, had yogurt snacks from those Greek yogurt packs She had brought.

Bought Domino's Pan Pizza and had like 3 (4) slices for dinner to break my month-long fast. AK came from college and I gave him the pizza remains to eat. Later, S k, AKS and I went to Sk's old complex to hang out with the young dudes. I didn't bring my ID so came home to collect it and then never went back. Told them to have fun. Talked to AK until four or five in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.