Menya Mushash Seattle - A review

 We went to Many a Mushashi over the weekend on Saturday. The journey to get a seat there was long and arduous-we got told our wait time was 1hr, went elsewhere where it was similar for wait( Kinki), then we got back outside their doors and waited for perhaps an hour/hour and half. I wouldn't be able to give exact numbers for I smoked up a slight bit, my first time since mid-July so perspective of time is a bit unreliable. It was extra-challenging to get a table since we were a group of 7: me, Aks( y), SK, AR (e), ARI g), GS, and IB, who I've seen a lot more of in recent weeks as he appears to be Sk's new friend.
Because I had had a heavy lunch at the Greek food and Theo's in the morning, I didn't intend on eating anything. But neither did A Rey, and the server seemed particularly grumpy, seeing as the place had been walls-to-walls busy right from the morning, it was a long day for him. So there was no way I could go without ordering anything.


A general note on the place before we go further-I'm fairly certain I have been at the location previously. So a more fuller review must surely be in the archives, as I ordered just a side option.
 

I chose the croquette curry with rice, an appetizer of sorts because it was smaller in size and cheaper than anything else on the menu by half. Perhaps it was the munchies, or perhaps I enjoy rice more than I'd like to admit, but it was so so good! I could eat it in the morning and the evening! yummy!
 

The ambiance was pretty nice, the restaurant was a Samurai-themed eatery. Everybody else enjoyed their meals, AR1Y) basically ate half my order and healthy portions of many others 'suggesting the food must have been quite good since she is a picky eater.
 

All-in I paid ten dollars fifty for the yummy meal and the experience with friends. A full order of 25 buckaroos would have been a bit much but it was a great value for money with what I paid. On slower days, an order of Ramen at Musashi would be a good colder idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.