Jalepeno Cheez-Its (Hot & Spicy): A review

I bought the spicy cheez-its at the Dollar Tree when I went to South Seattle on bus 132 the other day. Here's a review of the cheez-it flavor.

I fucking love it. Normally I'm not a big fan of cheez-its because they're there just for the texture and the fat, and I couldn't tell you what cheez-its tasted like except say 'processed food'. It's as bland a food as one could reasonably find. With that, I was excited to find the spicy version on the shelves, and eager to try those.

I was not disappointed. It exceeded my expectations. One gets the strong smell of jalepeno peppers even before one pops those snack in their mouth. From there, it's a journey in salty, spicy, and the peppery smell and taste, that is not at all objectionable.

It was so good in fact that I filled myself up on jalepeno cheez-its for lunch on Thursday. I was worried about the calories since I was still technically on a one-meal diet, but the spice uhh forced everything out of my digestive tract so that concerned turned out to not have been valid.

If I could, I'd only buy the jalepeno hot and spicy cheezits from now on. Unless they come in even more exciting flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.