Good eats, so so very bad eats

I wrote this title on Thursday evening because we ate so well for dinner, and it was quite ironic considering all I had for lunch that day (which was still technically my fasting day) was...so very embarrassing...cheez-its and couple of pirouline.

I've written what we cooked for dinner: five veggies and achar: saag, titey karela, alu-chickpea, gundruk-bhatmas, and golbheda ko achar, with rice cooked in coconut milk. That is as grand and filling a dinner as it gets, healthy in Nepali terms, filling, homely, you throw all the positive adjectives in there and they still won't suffice. And for lunch, nasty nasty highly processed food, so very spicy too, on an empty stomach, that gave me the shits and got out of my body before I had a chance to process them.

So this day had the best of foods, this day had the worse of foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.