Immigration issues, hopes of good news?

The agony of the immigration circumstances might be coming to an end. Hopefully my current situation ends in like fifteen days, and I get approval of the current application, after which I can start gathering materials for the next stage, which should take four months, and then finally, after staying in this country for a bit less than thirteen years will I find myself surefooted document-wise in my America stay. Before that, there's really no telling what the plan is, how things will progress, and what I want to do next, because it's all unclear, as there's no guarantee of anything, since I'm a nobody from a legal standpoint.

Have been keeping close tabs on the immigration processing pages of the various government departments, and it does sound like progress is being made and the unpredictable nature of my existence might lead way to stability and certainty, a bit more than what I have right now anyway.

Goddd hoping this all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.