Chipotle is freakin' amazing, a reminder to myself

Originally handwritten from my kindle, posted with minimal edits.

I don't remember the last time I wrote about the Mexican fast-casual chain Chipotle on this blog but it was not recently that I remember. It has come up now because my trip earlier this evening led me to the place... I had had a light lunch and was looking for excuses to get dinner. I've never really had problem with the chain so in I went.

And you know what? Thank freaking gods for chipotle! For less than ten dollars in downtown
Seattle I had a 8 massive, filling dinner. The girl in front of me provided the template-she ordered no rice, lettuce or cream cheese, but went hard on other protein sources. And so did I. with a side of spicy salsa. What a discovery this has been, like my trips to the place don't always have to be disrupting and mess my tummy up. If I make a reasonable order of rice and beans, without the rice, with sofrito, and cheese and veggies, it's nourishing filling, and most impor­tantly of all for a place like Seattle, it's affordable. Highly affordable. And that's as good as it gets. The prices of eating out in Seattle have gone so much out of control that I'd happily spend the ten backs for lunch all day everyday. And I can get away with it too thanks to chipotle!

The thing is Chipotle isn't cheap, it's great value for money, and it's quite healthy. There's an ongoing competition in these pages for my favourite fast food restaurant, and honestly Chipotle is definite up there in the top three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.