Upcoming travel plans and apartment situation

This will be a short one, I've alluded to this in the past, and I don't want to ramble on and on about the matter, as there's already couple of related posts on the backlist with titles already.

So Sk has been crashing at my place for two weeks now, and he'll be here till the holidays...making the total length of stay...many many weeks. He'll become my roommate basically, even when I'm gone. He's proposed to pay me a bit...for the october stay, and I didn't complain because he...is not a guest in seattle, he just abandoned his apartment and started crashing, which is not an issue but still. The state of my carpet...I don't want to go into that etc, but lets say my living room looks far from the desired state and many things need cleaning. Anyyyways.

I am going East for the holidays, coming back after after a bit, and then heading out once again for Christmas and New Years, that's the plan for the moment. Then come new year, I might go South to Texas to see family, then to California for more family time, then to Chicago hopefully again to see family, then to Netherlands (the dream at this point) and talks for a Nepal trip early next year are happening too. Cousin S is getting married. 

With all this travel, it's unclear how much vacation days I'll have left, and how I'll get it done, but those are the plans, probably not how it'll work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.